Advantages of using Divorce Coach Services
- By asking the right questions and providing the right information to your solicitor, you are more likely to make more efficient and better decisions which may lead to lower solicitor’s fees.
- Your lawyer is freed from dealing with the non legal side with cost saving advantages.
- By being supported by the coach for the non-legal aspects, you will be able to focus better on what it is you need to do and save time and money agonising over choices. Divorce cost.
- You may be able to avoid costly legal proceedings because you will have a better understanding of what is happening on all fronts e.g. emotional obstacles.
- By learning how to reduce conflict you may be able to avoid permanent breakdown in the relationship – essential for your children’s well-being.
- You can use the coach to signpost you efficiently to other divorce specialists if required.
- By reducing your fear you will be able to move forward faster – and take control.
- You will feel more in balance and have more confidence – important for building a new life.
If you are looking for a divorce lawyer in Brisbane, we recommend Emerson Family Law; your international specialist family law firm. They are one of Brisbane’s leading boutique specialist family law practices. Click here for divorce lawyers.
Advantages to Your Lawyer
- Your lawyer is hired for the ‘legal divorce,’ meaning they don’t need to be involved in (and bill you for) the ’emotional divorce’ and the ‘practical divorce.’
- The Divorce Coach supports resolution methods e.g. family mediation and collaborative family law – methods which are generally recognised as being the most efficient and cost-effective way of divorcing..
- You will be encouraged by The Divorce Coach to communicate better with your (ex) partner and to understand any anger and frustration, leading to quicker resolving of problems through negotiation. Prepare for divorce.
- By being helped by The Divorce Coach to see things which you won’t necessarily be able to see yourself, you will be better able to overcome ‘blocks’ which hinder progress and cost money.
- You may be able to avoid costly legal proceedings because you will have a better understanding of what is happening on all fronts e.g. emotional obstacles such as coming to terms with sadness and dealing with guilt.